The personality profiling tool you need to transform your workplace culture
Whether improving working relationships, strengthening management skills, elevating leadership impact, or tackling conflict with a new mindset, our personality profiling tool, Everything DiSC, delivers insights and strategies to meet the unique needs of your people and your organisational culture.
How Does it Work?
Everything DiSC® - The Culture Catalyst™
Everything DiSC is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC model. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC Application Suite. Participants receive personalised insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organisation.
Everything DiSC Application Suite
Watch the Videos Below for a Deeper Understanding
Each distinct Everything DiSC application is designed to help participants better understand themselves AND others through in-person and virtual facilitations. Whether improving working relationships, strengthening management skills, elevating leadership impact, or tackling conflict with a new mindset, Everything DiSC delivers insights and strategies to meet the unique needs of your people and your organisational culture.
Engage every individual in building more effective relationships at work.
• In-depth self-discovery
• Appreciation for differences in work styles
• Strategies for successful interactions
Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support a thriving agile culture.
• Discover your EQ strengths
• Recognise your EQ potential
• Commit to customised strategies for building agility
Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
• Discovery of personal management style
• Insight into directing, delegating, and motivating
• Strategies to support long-term development
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behaviour into productive responses.
• Self-awareness around reactions to conflict
• The impact different conflict responses have on others
• Steps to change responses from destructive to productive